The Vernon Parish Police Jury met this morning at 10:00. They adopted the following resolutions:
- to accept the work done on Welcome Cemetery Bridge by W. E. McDonald and Son LLC and adopt the bridge into the Vernon Parish Police Jury Bridge System
- in opposition for all proposed legislation that transfers administration and collection of local sales and use taxes to the Louisiana Department of Revenue
- to approve and accept the Agreement Between Owner and Engineer for Professional Services for the Vernon/Fort Polk thoroughfare Electrical Power Extension and Utitlities including generators
- to change the name of Brown Hunt Road to Merchant Reese Road
- to enter into servitude agreement with Mr. Michael Felton for SWEPCO electric lines to be moved on Brushy Creed Road at a cost of $2,500
- 8 memorial resolutions
and for payment of all invoices.