The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries has posted a video updating their progress on repairs at the Vernon Lake dam and spillway. They have been working to repair damages sustained during Hurricane Harvey in 2017. The repairs are nearly completed and the plan is begin refilling the lake in November.
- Road Closure to US 171 October 25-26, 2019
- City of DeRidder Sends Alert About Water Outage TOMORROW (10/22/19)
- City of DeRidder City Council Meeting October 14, 2019
- BECi Office in DeRidder Closing at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, October 1
- Counterfeit Money Increases in the City of DeRidder
- Approved Rules for the DeRidder Dog Park per DeRidder City Council 09/23/2019
- DeRidder City Council Meeting - September 23, 2019
- Some DeRidder Residents Without Water this Morning, 09/11/2019
- Two Leesville Residents Charged with Filing a False Report and Arson
- City of Leesville City Council Meeting October 14, 2019
- Boil Advisory LIFTED City of Leesville
- Boil Advisory City of Leesville October 10, 2019
- Boil Advisory City of Leesville October 7, 2019 LIFTED
- Boil Advisory City of Leesville October 7, 2019
- Vernon Parish Recycling Center Closed
- Boil Advisory LIFTED - City of Leesville October 1, 2019
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!