The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries has posted a video updating their progress on repairs at the Vernon Lake dam and spillway. They have been working to repair damages sustained during Hurricane Harvey in 2017. The repairs are nearly completed and the plan is begin refilling the lake in November.
- North Street Bridge to Close for Replacement on Monday, June 1, 2020
- DeRidder City Council Calls Special Meeting to Cover Insurance and Bills for Sewage Repair
- DeRidder City Council May 11, 2020
- North Street Bridge Repairs Scheduled to Begin June 1, 2020
- City of DeRidder Announces Service Changes
- DeRidder Mayor and Police Department Post Reminder of Juvenile Curfew
- LA DOTD Update on US 190 Surfacing Project
- DeRidder City Council March 9, 2020
- Boil Advisory Issued on Saturday, May 23, 2020 Has Been Lifted
- Leesville City Hall to Remain Closed
- City of Leesville City Council Meeting Monday, May 11, 2020
- Leesville City Council April 27, 2020
- April 19, 2020 Tornado in Leesville, LA Classified as EF1
- Leesville Men Arrested on Narcotics Charges in Natchitoches Parish
- Leesville City Council April 13, 2020
- City of Leesville Issues Local Declaration of Emergency
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!