BATON ROUGE -- Gov. John Bel Edwards on Friday issued a call for a special session of the Louisiana Legislature to address the $304 million budget shortfall for the current fiscal year. The special session will convene at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 13 and conclude by midnight on Wednesday, Feb. 22.
BATON ROUGE -- Louisiana Economic Development estimates the August 2016 Louisiana Flood caused $8.7 billion in damage to Louisiana residential and commercial properties, with damage to businesses in the state exceeding $2 billion. Those figures do not include damage to the state’s public inf…
LAFAYETTE -- Gov. John Bel Edwards joined Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD) Secretary Shawn Wilson and local elected officials this week to highlight a major transportation project set to begin between the I-10/I-49 interchange and the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge. La…
BATON ROUGE -- Gov. John Bel Edwards on Monday ordered the flags of the United States and the state of Louisiana to be flown at half-staff over the State Capitol and all public buildings in Louisiana until sunset on Monday, July 25, 2016 to honor the lives of the six law enforcement officers…
BATON ROUGE -- More than 235,000 adults have received their health insurance cards and can begin receiving health care services as part of Gov. John Bel Edwards’ plan to expand Medicaid in Louisiana.
BATON ROUGE -- The LSU Board of Supervisors on Friday (June 24) approved a resolution allowing the LSU AgCenter to begin taking steps needed to obtain a license to produce medical marijuana as part of a state initiative.
- Merryville Man Arrested for Arson
- VPSO Arrest Report August 16, 2019
- Update on Natchitoches Parish Murder in Chestnut, LA
- Lake Charles Police Arrest Man Wanted for February Shooting
- 2 Adults and a Juvenile Arrested for Illegal Deer Hunting in Rapides and Grant Parishes
- Beauregard Parish Police Juror Candidate Withdraws from Election
- Lake Charles Man Arrested for 2nd Degree Robbery
- Lake Charles Man Pleads Guilty to Possessing a Stolen Fire Arm at a Casino
- Vernon Parish Police Jury August 19, 2019
- RPSO Gets Break in Cold Case From 1980
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.