Leesville City Council met Monday, October 26, 2020, at 3:00 p.m. All members were present with the exception of Councilman Tony Shapkoff.
Monthly bills were reported as $72,432.22.
Financials were reported with Revenue at 24% and Expenditures at $23% of budget.
Five Pay Requests were approved.
- FY 2018-2019 LCDBG Rehab of Sewer Crossings - $9,725.79
- Leesville Public Works Department - $43,278.01
- Country Club Park and Playground Project - $14,160.14
- Runway Safety Area Improvements - $31,782.66
- Leesville DWRLF Water Improvements - $12.135.68.
Two resolutions were approved: the first allows the Mayor to sign and execute an agreement with the Department of Transportation and Development for the construction of runway turnabouts. The second allows the Mayor to sign and execute a Mutual Aid Agreement with the VP Police Jury for Debris Pickup and Removal following Hurricane Laura.
The next City Council meeting is 3:00 p.m. November 9, 2020.