Lacey Jade Jordan, 27 of Oakdale, LA, was arrested on January 17, 2020, by Louisiana State Police and charged with negligent homicide, hit and run, careless operation and limitations on passing bicycles. On January 9, 59 year old Taurus McQuarn of Alexandria was killed when a vehicle collided with his bicycle on US Highway 165. Jordan was identified as the driver who struck McQuarn.
- DeRidder City Council February 10, 2020
- DeRidder Police Investigating Theft of a Horse Trailer
- DeRidder Veteran's Affairs Service Office Closed Feb. 3-7, 2020
- DeRidder Fire Department Uses Clean Grocery Bags to Make Bed Rolls for the Homeless
- LADOTD Announcement Regarding US 171 in DeRidder, LA
- DeRidder City Council January 13, 2020
- DeRidder Police & Fire Seek Information on Truck Involved in Damaging Fire Hydrant
- DeRidder City Council Meeting December 23, 2019
- Leesville City Council Meeting February 10, 2020
- VPSO Announced Marion Taylor Road Closure
- Boil Advisory City of Leesville, LA January 30, 2020
- City of Leesville Honors Maj. Trevor Phillip Joseph at the Wall of Heroes Ceremony at City Hall
- Shannon O. Krout is Facing Additional Charges Following Arrest for Theft
- Boil Advisory City of Leesville December 7, 2019 LIFTED
- City of Leesville Boil Advisory
- City of Leesville, City Council Meeting - December 9, 2019
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!