The City of Leesville, LA has announced that the boil advisory from Saturday that affected Belview Road from 171 North all way out to Hilton Dr. and all roads off Belview; Hwy 28 from 171 North East to Bayou Dr. and Hwy 117; and all of Country Club Road has been lifted.
- DeRidder Log Truck Driver Uninjured After Truck Rolls in Texas
- DeRidder Couple Involved in Plane Crash in Texas
- DeRidder Police Investigating Vehicle Theft from Murphy's Gas
- DeRidder Police Looking for Stolen Vehicle From Green Acres
- DeRidder Animal Control Ransacked
- Suddenlink Announces Office in DeRidder Won't Re-Open
- North Street Bridge to Close for Replacement on Monday, June 1, 2020
- DeRidder City Council Calls Special Meeting to Cover Insurance and Bills for Sewage Repair
- Leesville Planning and Zoning Commission Approved Hemp Business Proposal for Presentation to the City Council
- Boil Advisory Issued on Saturday, May 23, 2020 Has Been Lifted
- Leesville City Hall to Remain Closed
- City of Leesville City Council Meeting Monday, May 11, 2020
- Leesville City Council April 27, 2020
- April 19, 2020 Tornado in Leesville, LA Classified as EF1
- Leesville Men Arrested on Narcotics Charges in Natchitoches Parish
- Leesville City Council April 13, 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!