Beauregard Fire District 2 reported a wreck on Hwy 171 and Hwy 110 that occurred this morning involving a pickup truck and a log truck. There were 4 injuries - two were transported by air med 4 & 5 and two were transported by ground units.
- DeRidder Police Investigating Burglary at Thrifty Way Pharmacy
- The KCS Caboose in Downtown DeRidder Becomes An Escape Room on October 30
- DeRidder Debris Site Reopens Following Hurricane Delta
- DeRidder Police Will Increase Residential Patrols
- DeRidder City Council Meeting, 10/28/2020
- DeRidder Woman Killed in Moss Bluff Vehicle Accident
- DeRidder City Council Meeting, Monday, August 10, 2020,
- DOTD Announces Lane Closure - Hwy 27/S. Pine Street August 6
- Leesville City Council Meeting - Monday, October 26, 2020
- Public Forum Regarding Hemp Production in the City of Leesville
- Curfew Issued in Vernon Parish and City of Leesville
- City of Leesville Announced Trick or Treat Hours
- Information Regarding Cleanup of Damaged Structures within the City of Leesvile Floodplain
- Be Sure You Have the Correct Permits Before You Begin Repairs
- Leesville City Council Considers Ordinances to Improve the Leesville Airport.
- Leesville Church Turns Away Family for Recent Funeral
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!