- The Latest COVID-19 Information
- New Louisiana unemployment claims up almost 800, as expiration date for federal benefits looms
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with California churches in challenge to Gov. Newsom's ban on indoor services
- Chat Mizzou sports with Dave Matter live now
- BenFred's 5: Mizzou wins a big one, Illinois loses a tough one and Braggin' Rights benefits
- David Boreanaz won't return to Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Amanda Seyfried hopes film bosses consider her differently after Oscar buzz
- Aubrey Plaza: I was losing my mind on Black Bear set
- Update on shooting that killed an expecting mother
- Louisiana officials investigating thousands of possibly fraudulent unemployment claims
- One child dies in overnight fire, 2 others in critical condition
- Pregnant woman dead, another injured in Sunday night shooting
- Fort Polk Soldier Injured in Single Vehicle Accident in Jasper County, TX
- Centenary College helps students during the pandemic with housing for quarantine
- Pedestrian Killed in Early Morning Accident in Alexandria
- BPSO Arrest Report November 23-29, 2020
- Man killed in shooting, suspect sought
- VPSO Arrest Report November 20-21, 2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!