U.S. Attorney Peter G. Strasser announced that Kimberly Homrighausen, 44, and Richard Homrighausen, 37, both of Mississippi were sentenced in …
- The Latest COVID-19 Information
- United States Attorney Brian J. Kuester Announces Submission of Resignation
- Crowley Police Chief Jimmy Broussard facing felony charges
- Kaley Cuoco 'so shocked' when Jim Parsons wanted Big Bang Theory to end
- Carole Baskin rejects approach for more Tiger King
- Ben Affleck's acting improved after divorce
- ITV likely to broadcast Duke and Duchess of Sussex interview
- Stevie Wonder planning to move to Ghana
- State offices remain closed Tuesday in 7 parishes
- LPD Arrest Report February 12-18, 2021
- Shreveport, Mansfield police warn of possible repair scam
- Leesville City Council Approves New Subdivision
- BPSO Arrest Report February 15-21, 2021
- Water distribution in Natchitoches
- Garrett Edwards set for Freshman Season at LSU
- Obituary for Caleb Dain Landry
- 2 area animal shelters ask for help
- VPSO Arrest Report February 10-21, 2021
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!