As featured on
METAIRIE, La., Nov. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Randal Constant, known across the web as the LinkedIn Food Guy, recently announced that his popular Amazon Live show had surpassed three million views. Constant originally gained fame as a popular LinkedIn contributor, amassing over 75,000 followers who followed the course of his long career as a restaurant and food distribution expert. Constant worked for decades in the food industry before transitioning to online work as a way to supplement his income and take care of his handicapped son, Calvin, who lives with cerebral palsy, epilepsy, and developmental delays. Recently featured in a local news story by WDSU in New Orleans, Calvin is a frequent contributor to Randal's live streams.
- The Latest COVID-19 Information
- LHC Group announces fourth quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call dates
- Roland Emmerich originally planned Moonfall trilogy
- Christine Baranski wants to make third Mamma Mia! film
- 'You can judge for yourself': Damon Albarn addresses Taylor Swift spat at LA gig
- Chris Martin compares Coldplay ending to Harry Potter
- Christina Ricci is 'exhausted' after giving birth
- Jamie Dornan had 'one of the best nights' of his life at Belfast premiere
- Bossier City man accused of stealing from employer
- BPSO Arrest Report January 17 - 23, 2022
- This Is the Most Unusually Popular College Degree in Louisiana
- The City of Leesville to Enter into Service Agreement with Beauregard Parish Sheriff's Office
- Family of missing Vivian woman appeals to the public
- Rain and Speed Resulted in a Rollover in East Texas
- Louisiana approaching a COVID peak but state still in the grips of the pandemic
- Bossier City man accused of molesting children goes on trial Monday
- Sulphur Man Arrested For Stealing More Than $367,000 From Local Non Profit
- A New Cajun Classic
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!