As featured on
SHREVEPORT, La. -- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends that initial screening visits should start for girls at age 13 to 15. While parents could take their daughter to a regular OBGYN for her first visit, it might be worth considering seeking out a pediatric and adolescent gynecologist.
- The Latest COVID-19 Information
- Penny Lancaster has suffered crippling anxiety since starting menopause
- Renewed TV Shows 2021: Find Out Which Series Will Return for Another Season
- Tool to embark on 2022 tour of Europe
- Rolling Stones pay tribute to Charlie Watts on their US tour
- Shreveport man crashes into Wendy's on Pines Road
- Parminder Nagra Joins Crime Drama ‘DI Ray’ From ‘Line of Duty’ Duo
- How Mortgage Debt in Louisiana Compares to Other States
- Man Identified Who Fired Shots at Japer County Sheriff at Toledo Bend Reservoir
- Beauregard Parish Arrest Reoprt September 13-19, 2021.
- VPSO Arrest Report September 21 - 22, 2021
- Two Arrests Made in Dollar Tree Thefts
- Two Killed in Two-Vehicle Crash Involving an 18-Wheeler
- Possession of Firearms and Drugs Lead to Time in Federal Prison for Florien Man
- State Fair of Louisiana announces 115th annual event
- Sabine DA dismissed from federal lawsuit filed in sexual assault of student
- CPSO Arrest Bell City Woman For Cruelty to Animals
- Shreveport teen to be charged as an adult in homicide case
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!