As featured on
SHREVEPORT, La. -- Johnson & Johnson has asked the Food and Drug Administration to authorize booster shots for its COVID-19 vaccine. The drug company has submitted data to the FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for review.
- The Latest COVID-19 Information
- Casey Affleck confirms romance with Caylee Cowan
- Ty Pennington ties the knot with Kellee Merrell
- Federal taxpayers fund critical race theory program that pays students $5,000 to receive training in CRT
- Lindsay Lohan is engaged!
- ‘Lost in Space’s Final Season Will Answer All of Your Lingering Questions
- Keira Knightley and family contract coronavirus
- Kate Moss sells art collection
- Shreveport man shot in the head Tuesday night dies, sister killed in Houston shooting
- Traffic Stop Leads to Arrests for Narcotics
- PELOTON SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Peloton Interactive, Inc. - PTON
- RPSO Make Arrests in Copper Wire Theft in Pineville, LA
- BPSO Arrest Report November 15-21, 2021
- Family Identifies Victim in Fiery Crash
- Bossier D.A.: Fatal convenience store shooting 'cut and dried'
- 18-wheeler traveling down I-20 drives off road, smashes into house, pushing neighbor's car into living room
- GOP lawmakers revolt against proposal to require Louisiana students to get COVID vaccines
- VPSO Arrest Report November 17, 2021
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!