As featured on
SHREVEPORT, La. - Acting U.S. Attorney Alexander Van Hook, along with Caddo Parish District Attorney James Stewart, Caddo Parish Sheriff Steve Prator and Shreveport Police Chief Ben Raymond announced a partnership Tuesday to crack down on violent crime.
- The Latest COVID-19 Information
- Haunted houses prep for a safe spooky season with new guidelines amid pandemic
- Gov. Edwards alters Phase 3, extends alcohol sales by one hour
- Caddo Parish COVID-19 deaths reach 338
- Charlize Theron hasn't dated anybody for 'over five years'
- Chrissy Teigen is having a baby boy
- Four Mizzou women's soccer players named to SEC preseason watch list
- Louisiana casinos post steep decline in August
- Pitkin Teen Killed in Car Accident on LA HWY 112
- DeRidder Woman Killed in Moss Bluff Vehicle Accident
- Leesville Couple Arrested in Jasper, TX, for Evading Arrest,
- Governor Edwards Provides Restrictions Associated with Phase 3
- Phase 3 Brings Changes to Fort Polk
- VPSO Arrests Three for Multiple Charges Including Looting, Narcotics and Resisting an Officer
- LPD Arrest Report September 4-10, 2020
- Shreveport appeals decision to reinstate fired SPD officers
- VPSO Deputy Involved in Head On Collision
- Shreveport police arrest 3 men in shooting of toddler
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!