As featured on
BOSSIER CITY, La. – The Bossier City man who died while in police custody Tuesday ingested drugs and began convulsing before his death, sources close to the investigation tell KTBS.
- The Latest COVID-19 Information
- Yuh-Jung Youn thanks 'snobbish' Brits for helping her win a BAFTA
- Prince Philip honoured by BAFTA
- ’90 Day: The Single Life’: The Art of Seduction and a Baby Shocker (RECAP)
- 22nd Annual Sunflower Trail and Festival set for June 19
- 9 Things to Remember for ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Season 6B
- ‘Kung Fu,’ ‘Rutherford Falls’ & More Shows for the Whole Family to Watch
- 'No criminal activity or foul play': Police continue the search for missing LSU student
- Video records seconds before woman is fatally shot on Easter
- Man and Woman from Boyce, LA Were Arrested Following a Criminal Sexual Conduct Investigation
- LDWF Makes Nine Arrests Opening Weekend of Turkey Hunting Season
- Natchitoches Woman Arrested for Seven Counts Attempted First Degree Murder
- VPSO Arrest Report April 5, 2021
- BPSO Arrest Report March 26 - April 4, 2021
- Louisiana lawmaker files bill to legalize marijuana
- LPD Arrest Report March 26 - April 1, 2021
- Shreveport property eyed for Amazon facility is sold
- LSU student arrested for allegedly attacking another student with a brick, pocket knife and teeth
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!