A flight arriving at New York City's LaGuardia International Airport was deplaned "in response to reports by passengers of suspicious and erratic behavior by a fellow passenger," according to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- The Latest COVID-19 Information
- FTS INTERNATIONAL INVESTOR ALERT BY THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL OF LOUISIANA: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Adequacy of Price and Process in Proposed Sale of FTS International, Inc. - FTSI
- PAE INCORPORATED INVESTOR ALERT BY THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL OF LOUISIANA: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Investigates Adequacy of Price and Process in Proposed Sale of PAE Incorporated - PAE
- ‘New Amsterdam’: Who’s Taking Risks? (RECAP)
- LSU Health infectious disease expert Dr. John Vanchiere weighs in on lifting of mask mandate
- Louisiana State Treasurer visits Shreveport to draw attention to available grants for loggers
- Mandy Moore: Motherhood has been challenging
- Chrissy Teigen 'wants to set a good example'
- I-14 Corridor Awaiting U.S. Senate Vote
- VPSO Arrest Report October 20-22, 2021
- Movie producer looking for period-specific vehicles
- WalMart to Leave Tricare Pharmacy Network Dec. 15
- Louisiana experiences a dramatic 12% average increase in electricity bills during October
- FACEBOOK INVESTIGATION CONTINUED BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Continues to Investigate the Officers and Directors of Facebook, Inc. - FB
- Natchitoches Police Investigate Threat Against Local High School
- VPSO Arrest Report October 7-11, 2021
- Obituary for Rachel Jean Singleton
- VPSB Accepts Bid For Roof Replacement/Repair as a Result of Hurricane Laura
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!