- The Latest COVID-19 Information
- Hugh Grant would only do a Notting Hill sequel to prove rom-coms are 'a lie'
- Uma Thurman finds love again
- Suspect arrested after mugging fan during LSU game
- FEMA to extend deadline for Laura victims to register for assistance
- Louise Redknapp: I haven't been on one date since marriage split
- FIRST AMERICAN FINANCIAL SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against First American Financial Corp. - FAF
- Jamie Foxx's sister has died: 'My heart is shattered'
- Four Arrests Made in COVID-19 Fraud Investigation
- Former youth center shift supervisor charged with payroll theft
- Shreveport man arrested for fatally shooting cousin in the head
- State troopers arrest suspect in fatal hit and run
- VPSO Arrest Report October 21-22, 2020
- Shreveport woman sentenced to 40 years for 2018 slaying
- SPD investigating deadly late night shooting
- LPD Arrest Report - October 16-22, 2020
- Principal identifies Coushatta teen killed in shooting
- Peason Ridge and Fort-Polk Vernon WMA's to be Closed Halloween Weekend
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Stay in the loop on church events in West Central Louisiana.
A recap of the most pertinent stories of the week - delivered straight to your inbox!
Arts & Entertainment
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!